- Growth Response of Aspen Trees to Elevated Carbon Dioxide and Ozone
- Grand Minimum of the Total Solar Irradiance Leads to the Little Ice Age
- Modern Growth Trends of Earth's Forests
- Natural and Anthropogenic Perturbations in Cloud Albedo
- Plant Productivity: Growth Response to C02 When Coupled with Ozone
|Letter of Response from Anthony Watts to Dr. Richard Muller's Testimony of 3/31/2011|
|Written by Anthony Watts|
|Tuesday, 05 April 2011 16:58|
[Illustrations, footnotes and references available in PDF version]
It has come to my attention that data and information from my team's upcoming paper, shared in confidence with Dr. Muller, is being used to suggest some early conclusions about the state of the quality of the surface temperature measurement system of the United States and the temperature data derived from it.
Normally such scientific debate is conducted in peer reviewed literature, rather than rushed to the floor of the House before papers and projects are complete, but since my team and I are not here to represent our work in person, we ask that this letter be submitted into the Congressional record.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 April 2011 17:06|