- Interactive Effects of C02 and Ozone on Birch Trees
- Effects of Ocean Acidification on Marine Crustaceans
- Effects of Ocean Acidification on Marine Bivalves
- Effects of Ocean Acidification on Marine Bacteria
- Observed Climate Change and the Negligible Global Effect of Greenhouse-gas Emission Limits in the State of Utah
|Al Gore's Carbon Empire, Cashing in on Climate Change|
For the Full Report in PDF Form, please click here.
[Illustrations, footnotes and references available in PDF version]
Al Gore says everyone will benefit when new government rules require companies to pay to reduce global warming. But some people will benefit more than others, as will some companies. Benefiting most are those like the ex-vice president who can set up and invest in companies that will profit from the federal regulations imposing heavy costs on others.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 11 September 2008 05:17|