- Observed Climate Change and the Negligible Global Effect of Greenhouse-gas Emission Limits in the State of Utah
- Experimental Artifacts of Free-Air-C02-Enrichment (FACE) Studies
- The Extinction Risk for Stationary Plants
- Benefits of Atmospheric C02 Enrichment on Strawberries
- Forest Growth Responses to Increasing Temperatures
|The Many Benefits of Atmostpheric CO2 Enrichment|
[Illustrations, footnotes and references available in PDF version]
SPPI has published a new Book, The Many Benefits of Atmospheric CO2 Enrichment.
The full book can be purchased here: http://www.valeslake.com/bookmart.htm
Global warming alarmists tell us the horrors of increasing atmospheric CO2 concentration. Skeptics tell us that it's not all that bad. Finally, there is a non-apologetic treatise that tells us of the benefits of atmospheric CO2 enrichment in an alphabetical format. This extensively referenced 360-page color book by Drs. Idso and Idso tells us of fifty-five benefits of atmospheric CO2 enrichment, and belongs in the library of all who study CO2 and climate.
That's 55 benefits. Fifty-five!
The benefits are not squeezed out of computer models, but are based on real data. CO2, after all, is plant food, absolutely necessary for all of the biosphere.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 03 February 2011 16:22|