- Growth Response of Aspen Trees to Elevated Carbon Dioxide and Ozone
- Grand Minimum of the Total Solar Irradiance Leads to the Little Ice Age
- Modern Growth Trends of Earth's Forests
- Natural and Anthropogenic Perturbations in Cloud Albedo
- Plant Productivity: Growth Response to C02 When Coupled with Ozone
|Climategate: Caught Green-Handed!|
|Written by Christopher Monckton of Brenchley|
|Monday, 30 November 2009 20:15|
In less than three weeks, the world’s governing class – its classe politique – would meet in Copenhagen, Denmark, to discuss a treaty to inflict an unelected and tyrannical global government on us, with vast and unprecedented powers to control all once-free world markets and to tax and regulate the world’s wealthier nations for its own enrichment: in short, to bring freedom, democracy, and prosperity to an instant end worldwide, at the stroke of a pen, on the pretext of addressing what is now known to be the non-problem of manmade “global warming”.
[Illustrations, footnotes and references available in PDF version]
The whistleblower deep in the basement of one of the ugly, modern tower-blocks of the dismal, windswept University of East Anglia could scarcely have timed it better.
|Last Updated on Monday, 30 November 2009 20:18|