- Stewardship and Sustainable Development in a World of Rising Atmospheric C02
- The Response Of Enchinoderms to Ocean Acidification
- The Response of Peanut Plants to Changes in Climate and Atmospheric C02
- Effects of Ocean Acidification on Marine Coccolithophores
- Alpine Ecosystem Responses to Rising Temperature and Atmospheric C02
|Response to Author Smith's Critique of Christopher Monckton's "Climate Sensitivity Reconsidered"|
|Written by Lord Monckton|
|Monday, 04 August 2008 15:00|
[Illustrations, footnotes and references available in PDF version]
"In the July 2008 edition of Physics and Society, a paper by Christopher Monckton entitled Climate Sensitivity Reconsidered caused considerable interest when the Society, which had invited Monckton to submit the paper and then published it, decided a week after publication, and without Monckton's knowledge or consent, to add a prefatory disclaimer to the paper.
"Soon thereafter, a database manager for the American Physical Society, Arthur Smith, drafted and circulated a critique of Monckton's paper. Smith's critique and Monckton's refutation of it are provided here for educational purposes."
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 05 August 2008 08:31|