- Effects of Ocean Acidification on Marine Bivalves
- Effects of Ocean Acidification on Marine Bacteria
- Observed Climate Change and the Negligible Global Effect of Greenhouse-gas Emission Limits in the State of Utah
- Experimental Artifacts of Free-Air-C02-Enrichment (FACE) Studies
- The Extinction Risk for Stationary Plants
|No Smoking Hot Spot|
|Written by Dave Evans|
|Saturday, 19 July 2008 06:36|
For the Full Report in PDF Form, please click here.
[Illustrations, footnotes and references available in PDF version]
I DEVOTED six years to carbon accounting, building models for the Australian Greenhouse Office. I am the rocket scientist who wrote the carbon accounting model (FullCAM) that measures Australia's compliance with the Kyoto Protocol, in the land use change and forestry sector.
|Last Updated on Saturday, 19 July 2008 06:43|