- Observed Climate Change and the Negligible Global Effect of Greenhouse-gas Emission Limits in the State of Utah
- Experimental Artifacts of Free-Air-C02-Enrichment (FACE) Studies
- The Extinction Risk for Stationary Plants
- Benefits of Atmospheric C02 Enrichment on Strawberries
- Forest Growth Responses to Increasing Temperatures
|Climategate: This Time Al Gore Lied|
|Written by Staff|
|Tuesday, 22 December 2009 08:55|
No, Al Gore is a liar.
[Illustrations, footnotes and references available in PDF version]
Al Gore’s claim last week that the Climategate emails were insignificant relied on two main defences. Both are so flagrantly wrong that it’s not enough to say Gore is simply mistaken.
|Last Updated on Tuesday, 22 December 2009 08:56|